[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Shorthand Argument Renaming

Vladimir.S svabox at gmail.com
Mon May 30 12:40:21 CDT 2016

Personally I also don't like the `$N` syntax. But I don't suport `.N`
syntax as it looks like the closure argument is tuple, and like we use
tuple's values in body. But we removed association between tuples and
function parameters in Swift.

First my thoughts were about `_1` `_2` syntax.

reversed = names.sort( { _0 > _1 } )

as `_` similar as unnamed variable/parameter like

let _ = something()

But I'm also not sure if it worth to change this