[swift-evolution] [Pitch] #warning

Vladimir.S svabox at gmail.com
Mon May 30 10:49:02 CDT 2016

I also think that we need standardized feature for todo/fixme in language,
so when you got one's code you can have all needed warnings the creator
wants to produce.
I.e. probably not some directive, but some kind of.. special comment? So
XCode/any 3rd party tools/IDE will know about this standardized format and
produce/show user-created 'warnings' instead of compiler(as core team
against such warnings in compiler)