[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Protected Access Level

Goffredo Marocchi panajev at gmail.com
Sun May 29 04:19:08 CDT 2016

Without wither abstract classes or a protected access modifier, the status quo, that kind of ExceptionThisMethodShouldBeOverridden are really ugly bad code there is no alternative to beyond a religious stop using classes and sub classing... did you not know about your pop saviour ;)?

Sent from my iPhone