[swift-evolution] [Pitch] #warning

Harlan Haskins harlan at harlanhaskins.com
Sat May 28 18:58:11 CDT 2016

Hey everyone,

I’m working on a draft for #warning in Swift. I’ve implemented the draft as it stands, and it’s pretty nice to work with.

I’ve pasted it below, and I’d love some feedback! Thanks!

— Harlan Haskins

#warning

Proposal: SE-NNNN <https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/NNNN-name.md>