[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Protected Access Level

Leonardo Pessoa me at lmpessoa.com
Sat May 28 18:36:24 CDT 2016

If we're to introduce the protected visibility, I think we should as well make it automatically internal or introduce an explicit protected internal visibility. I've been through many cases while programming in C# 'where' this was handy (thou I cannot name one from memory right now; it's been so many years ago...)