[swift-evolution] [swift-evolution-announce] [Review] SE-0099: Restructuring Condition Clauses

T.J. Usiyan griotspeak at gmail.com
Sat May 28 14:22:13 CDT 2016

 • What is your evaluation of the proposal?
+1
• Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to
Swift?
Yes. I have often been frustrated by needing to break up conditions to make
complex checks. I am not completely sure that this proposal addresses that
issue but it is certainly a step in the direction of resolving it.
• Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
Yes
• If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how
do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
Yes. I think that this compares well. It also helps stabilize coding style
decisions.
• How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading,
or an in-depth study?
A couple quick readings.