[swift-evolution] [swift-evolution-announce] [Review] SE-0089: Replace protocol<P1, P2> syntax with Any<P1, P2>

Vladimir.S svabox at gmail.com
Fri May 27 07:34:03 CDT 2016

Btw, in case we have `where` keyword in syntax related to types/protocols
(when defining constrains. and not some symbol like '>>'.. don't know, for
example), why we can't have 'and' keyword also when discuss the syntax of
type/protocol conjunction?
I.e.

let x: P and Q
let x: P and Q where P.T == Q.T
let x: P and Q and R

or, for consistency, as I understand it, we should have
let x: P & Q >> P.T == Q.T