[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Enums with static stored properties foreach case

Ross O'Brien narrativium+swift at gmail.com
Thu May 26 11:50:10 CDT 2016

Perhaps there's an argument to be made for a sort of 'enumDictionary' type
- a dictionary whose keys are all the cases of an enum, and is thus
guaranteed to produce a value.

I think the question I have is how you'd access the values, syntactically.
To use the Planet example, if '.earth' is a value of the Planet enum, is
'.earth.mass' an acceptable way to access its mass? Or perhaps
'Planet[.earth].mass'?