[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Circling back to `with`

Erica Sadun erica at ericasadun.com
Wed May 25 13:28:58 CDT 2016

Over the past couple of days, the Twitters have discovered some work I'd done on closure-based setup.
It's clear that a demand is out there and strong for this kind of behavior, even without implicit `self` as
part of the mix or cascading. In that light, I've put together the following:

https://gist.github.com/erica/96d9c5bb4eaa3ed3b2ff82dc35aa8dae <https://gist.github.com/erica/96d9c5bb4eaa3ed3b2ff82dc35aa8dae>

If the community demand is this high, I think we should re-consider pushing it before 3.
Feedback as always welcome, including criticism.

-- E

Introducing with to the Standard Library

Proposal: TBD