[swift-evolution] Thoughts on "Fully eliminate implicit bridging conversions from Swift"

simon gladman sgladman at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:49:23 CDT 2016

Hi,

The error is get is "*Contextual type 'AnyObject' cannot be used with
dictionary literal*" - and I get the same issue with your approach.

With the CGFloat, I get "*Value of type 'CGFloat' does not conform to
expected dictionary value type 'AnyObject'*'".

Simon

Simon Gladman     +44 7973 669691

Blog: http://flexmonkey.blogspot.co.uk
GitHub: https://github.com/FlexMonkey