[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0077: Improved operator declarations

Антон Жилин antonyzhilin at gmail.com
Tue May 24 05:16:35 CDT 2016

> While I’m a little apprehensive about the implementation

It was simple in the beginning, then two additions were made:
1. Global transitivity checking
2. Precedence relationships that, by transitivity rule, create relationship
between two imported groups, is an error (John McCall)

I don't know how to do any of these checks without nxn connectivity table.
Is that even possible?

> Are they in a separate scope from normal names?
Yes, otherwise Range would be a conflict with standard library structure.

> Can you qualify them with module names?
Right now, I guess, no, although that would be nice to have. I agree that
this can be discussed later.

- Anton