[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0094: Add sequence(initial:next:) and sequence(state:next:) to the stdlib

Patrick Smith pgwsmith at gmail.com
Thu May 19 20:10:57 CDT 2016

I think that is a little confusing and has potential to be ‘abused’. I think it’s more confusing that a `for(;;)` loop for instance, and that got removed. I think var + AnyIterator is more explicit, and can become the canonical way to do this.

Hopefully AnyIterator can be optimized to the same performance.