[swift-evolution] Proposal SE-0009 Reconsideration

Vladimir.S svabox at gmail.com
Thu May 19 13:12:59 CDT 2016

Oh, in this case IMO warning for 'self.' will never be introduced, it's
clear. And as I understand, no support in community for warning for
shadowing. OK, so as I understand, the only solution here - tools like
SwiftLint and plugins to xcode.

Btw, regarding 'similar to the override keyword', do you mean something
like this:

class A {
   public var x = 10

   func f() {