[swift-evolution] Proposal SE-0009 Reconsideration

David Waite david at alkaline-solutions.com
Thu May 19 12:58:17 CDT 2016

I believe the Swift Team has previously stated they do not want opt-in warnings defining alternate swift ‘grammars’. I don’t believe there are any existing -W flags for the compiler, for instance.

If there is shadowing warning added, I’m of the opinion it should work similar to the override keyword.

-DW