[swift-evolution] Enhanced existential types proposal discussion

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Wed May 18 16:30:56 CDT 2016

Okay I got it now, generics made my had spin. I also received no feedback on my proposal to that specific case, which I misunderstood. Thank you for clarifying that to me. That said it makes now sense to force the first requirement, which I dropped in my proposal.

I’d fix that tomorrow.

I’m fine with your proposal now. =)

--
Adrian Zubarev