[swift-evolution] Enhanced existential types proposal discussion

Austin Zheng austinzheng at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:25:21 CDT 2016

You should definitely submit your proposal first. I'll review your nesting
rules later. f your proposal is accepted I will edit mine to match.

Allowing value types belong in a separate proposal; I think this is
something people would want to discuss on their own merits. For example,
the `class` keyword already exists, and can be used in several places to
force something to be a class. People would want similar value type
keywords to also work everywhere `class` does, not only in a composite type
declaration.

Austin