[swift-evolution] [swift-evolution-announce] [Review] SE-0077: Improved operator declarations

Brandon Knope bknope at me.com
Wed May 18 09:43:43 CDT 2016

I like this proposal but I believe the syntax could be better.

I think this would read more naturally:

precedence Multiplicative { above Additive left }

I would suggest using above, below, equalto, for the precedence values.

I think it reads more naturally and, like others have said, I find it odd that a operator is used inside an operator declaration.

I love how clean current operator declarations look and would like to see that preserved somewhat.

Brandon

Sent from my iPad