[swift-evolution] [Idea] if let value!

Vladimir.S svabox at gmail.com
Tue May 17 11:20:10 CDT 2016

On 17.05.2016 18:58, Matthew Johnson wrote:
> That said, I really don’t think current state is too bad.  It’s
> definitely not worth expending community energy on this when we clearly
> have more important things to focus on (like completing generics and
> ABI).

Well.. Although I agree that this is not 'big deal' feature, I believe it
will slightly improve the experience of coding in Swift, similar to other
small features.

Must we stop to discuss anything else than "completing generics and ABI"?
Or it is worth to discuss interesting features even if it will not be
included in Swift 3.0 ? (I.e. probably can be included in later versions).