[swift-evolution] `once` keyword for use with loops

Robert Widmann devteam.codafi at gmail.com
Tue May 17 01:13:19 CDT 2016

Not to doubt the usefulness of this proposal in general, but your example is subsumed by simply declaring

var result = "\(gen.next()!)"

and proceeding with the rest of the example sans `once`.  I think you'll also have to address how this is any different from dispatch_once or a DSL over the same.

Cheers,

~Robert Widmann

2016/05/17 0:03、Nicholas Maccharoli via swift-evolution <swift-evolution at swift.org> のメッセージ: