[swift-evolution] multi-line string literals.

L. Mihalkovic laurent.mihalkovic at gmail.com
Sat May 7 08:57:18 CDT 2016

I have a simple working prototype where the following just works

Let v = _" "key": "value" "_

I am working on adding

Let v =
   /* this is a template */
   _" "key": "value" "_

Let v @string_literal(json) =
   /* this is a template */
   _" "key": "value" "_

This strikes me as far less intrusive on the current compiler structure
Regards
(From mobile)