[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0073: Marking closures as executing exactly once

T.J. Usiyan griotspeak at gmail.com
Fri May 6 18:56:43 CDT 2016

 * What is your evaluation of the proposal?
+1
        * Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a
change to Swift?
I believe so.
        * Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
Yes
        * If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar
feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
no
        * How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick
reading, or an in-depth study?
I have followed the thread and read the proposal