[swift-evolution] [Review] SE-0066: Standardize function type argument syntax to require parentheses

T.J. Usiyan griotspeak at gmail.com
Fri May 6 00:26:32 CDT 2016

   - What is your evaluation of the proposal?

I don't like it but +1. The possible ambiguity is somewhat compelling. I
actually think that, if this is accepted, it should be applied to closures
as well.

   - Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change
   to Swift?

I am not sure.

   - Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?

I am not sure

   - If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature,
   how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?

N/A

   - How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick
   reading, or an in-depth study?

I read it when it first showed up and have thought about it since while
writing and reading swift.