[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Tuple Extensions

Austin Zheng austinzheng at gmail.com
Tue May 3 23:50:56 CDT 2016

+1 to the interaction between variadic generics and extension of tuple
types. But this is a proposal I hope to see accepted and implemented at
some point.

Is there an official formatted version of the manifesto? I put together a
gist with markdown formatting but would much rather direct people to an
official copy if one exists. (
https://gist.github.com/austinzheng/7cd427dd1a87efb1d94481015e5b3828)

Austin