[swift-evolution] [Proposal] More Powerful Constraints for Associated Types

David Hart david at hartbit.com
Mon May 2 17:48:44 CDT 2016

Hello Tony,

Sorry, I never took the time to comment. I see the issues you are pointing, but they seem to be more generic than only concerning associated type constraints. For example, the "inheritance from non-protocol, non-class type” error also concerns generic types. Perhaps it should be best to start new discussions and new proposal for those issues? This proposal already seems like a mouthful to me.

David.