[swift-evolution] SE-0066 Reaction

Vladimir.S svabox at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:21:29 CDT 2016

Support your opinion on 100%. IMO Swift is language that has *elements* of
FP that help us to build our software, but it was not born to be Pure FP
language like Haskel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purely_functional
And I believe will never be, as then we should implement Haskell's I/O
system in Swift and other 'features'.

Do we need Haskel instead of Swift? I don't believe so.