[swift-evolution] multi-line string literals.

Vladimir.S svabox at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 06:32:17 CDT 2016

Probably the subject of this proposal(thread) should be changed to
something like "multi-line string literals with escaping of special chars
and interpolation support"
,as I believe many of us thinks about multi-line strings in source as
feature that allows us to have text *as-is*, without escaped characters,
without interpolation, in situations when the text contains a lot of \  \\

Probably someone can start new thread "multi-line strings with text as-is,
without escaping" - so it will be discussed separately from current suggestion.