[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Safer half-open range operator

Luis Henrique B. Sousa lshsousa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:29:10 CDT 2016

Actually I had already modified the initial proposal to introduce those new
subscripts methods.

It is here now: (any help to improve that is very welcome)
https://github.com/luish/swift-evolution/blob/safer-collection-subscripts/proposals/nnnn-safer-collections-subscript-methods.md

As the motivation and *problem* addressed remain the same, should I really
create a new thread?

Best regards,

- Luis