[swift-evolution] [Idea] Passing an Array to Variadic Functions

Justin Jia justin.jia.developer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 14:15:25 CDT 2016

+1

As I said, we have been using NSLog and StringWithFormat: for many years, and I think most people don't have any difficulty understanding how a variadic function work.

If we removed this feature, existing APIs would break. I don't think we should be afraid of breaking old code. However, no one convinced me that variadic functions are as bad as ++ operators that worth removing it.

Justin