[swift-evolution] swift-evolution Digest, Vol 5, Issue 35

Terrence Katzenbaer tkatzenbaer at me.com
Mon Apr 18 16:28:32 CDT 2016

+1 for initializer over mapValues. One downside is that it’s impossible or very difficult to find documentation for Swift types (e.g. Dictionary) using Google, but I don’t think that this should impede considering this implementation.

-1 for god methods. My concern is probably trivial but... if having a parameter that takes a closure to deal with key conflicts is an absolute necessity, then I propose it being optional or having an version of the initializer without it.