[swift-evolution] What about a VBA style with Statement?

Vladimir.S svabox at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:16:04 CDT 2016

Agree. Such construction is also very useful. +1 to implement it.

 From one side we know, that we should name variables with meaningful
names. From other side, the longer the name of variable - the more noise
you see in code and in some cases this noise,copy-paste,ide completion
suggestions produce bugs in code when you need a lot of assignments/actions
for one/two particular instance(s).
So IMO such "with" produces less errors and is clear.

Please provide your opinions on this.