[swift-evolution] [Proposal draft] Enhanced floating-point protocols

Erica Sadun erica at ericasadun.com
Thu Apr 14 20:29:20 CDT 2016

* I do use % for floating point but not as much as I first thought before I started searching through my code after reading your e-mail. But when I do use it, it's nice to have a really familiar symbol rather than a big word. What were the ways that it was used incorrectly? Do you have some examples?

* I don't quite get how equatable is going to work. Do you mind explaining that in more detail?

-- E