[swift-evolution] Crypto routines as part of the core library

Travis Beech tbeech at unwiredrevolution.com
Thu Apr 14 16:36:17 CDT 2016

Core libraries would be a great place, I just think this is a huge oversight in the language itself. I don’t think libraries found out on Github should be trusted, I think crypto should be done in an organized effort to ensure that the implementations are proper.

Travis Beech | Principal Developer | Unwired Revolution | c: 1 (209) 535-5357
Optimizing Operations for Mobile and Distributed Systems