[swift-evolution] TreeLiteralConvertible

Vladimir.S svabox at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:14:53 CDT 2016

Well, actually we can compile :

var zz : [Any] = [[Int](), 1,  [2, 3], [[4, 5], [6, 7], [8, 9]]]

[] - is empty array of unknown type, I think this is why you can't compile.

We need good language tools to process such kind of array, I agree with you.

As for your proposal.. I have no idea if this all is used often and can
make our life easier. Probably some other can provide us with opinion.