[swift-evolution] SE-0025: Scoped Access Level, next steps

Paul Ossenbruggen possen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:11:49 CDT 2016

Ok speaking up, not a fan of fileprivate and moduleprivate because

1) very long
2) doesn’t flow.
3) not really private.

I would be fine with filewide and modulewide and infile and inmodule with a slight preference for the infile and inmodule because it is shorter and conveys the same meaning and flows about the same.