[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Enforce argument order for defaulted parameters

Sune Foldager cyano at me.com
Wed Mar 30 13:32:35 CDT 2016

Yes I think it would be fine to remove, as long as you can still leave out arguments you just want the default values for, of course (otherwise there wouldn’t be much use of default left). I doubt many people directly exploit this feature, although it probably happens here and there by accident. I always try to keep the same order as the signature.

—Sune