[swift-evolution] SE-0025: Scoped Access Level, next steps

Ilya Belenkiy ilya.belenkiy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 19:47:07 CDT 2016

no, I still want extensions to be able to hide their implementation details
from anything else (including other extensions of the same type or the
"root" class definition). And I also want to be able to hide stuff in the
root class definition from extensions of the same type. I just don't want
an ability to inject new class in a scope to get access to its
implementation details.

That said, I will not include it in the updated proposal (i'll only update
the names) and will start a new thread after SE-0025. Also, I think that
it's an edge case, and it could be argued either way.