[swift-evolution] Feature proposal: Range operator with step

David Knothe dknothe314 at me.com
Thu Mar 24 09:24:49 CDT 2016

Well I would love to be able to create and use my own keywords / alphanumeric operators.
Depending on the type of code you are writing, these may be more or less helpful. The same is true for the 'step' keyword - maybe most people won't ever use it - but I think there should certainly be a possiblity, be it a concrete keyword built into the language or the possibility to create my own ones.