[swift-evolution] [swift-evolution-announce] [Review] SE-0047 Defaulting non-Void functions so they warn on unused results
pierremonodbroca at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:14:01 CDT 2016
• What is your evaluation of the proposal?
• Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to Swift?
Yes, I believe so.
• Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
Yes, this should encourage better practices, without forcing any pattern.
• If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
• How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?
Thorough reading of the proposal, quick reading of the discussion thread.
More information about the swift-evolution