[swift-evolution] [META] Re: Mailman?

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.ca
Tue Mar 15 19:35:43 CDT 2016

Le 15 mars 2016 à 12:52, Joe Groff via swift-evolution <swift-evolution at swift.org> a écrit :

> I can't speak for the whole core team, but my preferences would be for something that supports offline access well, like a mailing list, can sync read and replied state across clients, like IMAP, but still provides low-barrier web access and easy permalinking, like a web forum.

Great news, that thing exists! You've just described the hybrid setup used for discussing the D language. You can access and post to it either from the web, a newsreader or a mail client, and posts become available on the three mediums. http://forum.dlang.org

The forum software is written in D. https://github.com/CyberShadow/DFeed

--
Michel Fortin
https://michelf.ca