[swift-evolution] SE-0025: Scoped Access Level, next steps

Erica Sadun erica at ericasadun.com
Tue Mar 15 16:05:34 CDT 2016

I see two results on the gmane search and neither one seems to match what you're talking about:
http://search.gmane.org/?query=Scoped&author=Shawn&group=gmane.comp.lang.swift.evolution&sort=relevance <http://search.gmane.org/?query=Scoped&author=Shawn&group=gmane.comp.lang.swift.evolution&sort=relevance>

Do you have a direct link to the message I should be reading?

Thanks!

-- Erica