[swift-evolution] SE-0025: Scoped Access Level, next steps

David Waite david at alkaline-solutions.com
Tue Mar 15 15:14:33 CDT 2016

I like the idea of public and then varying degrees of private (with the default being the most private). Public values are published outside of the build target.

However, I have a question how we would express the concept of mixed property access levels, for instance with a private (to the scope) setter and private (to the module) getter.

-DW