[swift-evolution] Allowing trailing commas in argument lists

David James davidbjames1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:37:55 CST 2016

Seems we should either add trailing commas for ALL arbitrarily ordered lists of things *OR* remove any allowed trailing commas that exist at present (like arrays). To be consistent.

I didn’t even know arrays supported trailing commas until I read this thread, so it seems allowing it everywhere will give an additional flexibility to a subset of developers but not “pollute” things for the rest of us (if I can be so bold as to assume the majority prefer the cleaner approach.)

David

David James