[swift-evolution] [Draft] Resolving operator precedence conflicts

Austin Zheng austinzheng at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:52:01 CST 2016

'Fixity' already has a non-technical meaning ("the state of being unchanged
and permanent"), and an unrelated technical one (a synonym for
associativity; search "assocativity fixity operator" for examples). If
we're using it in this different way, I respectfully submit that we should
reconsider.

Best,
Austin