[swift-evolution] [META] Re: Mailman?

James Campbell james at supmenow.com
Sun Mar 6 18:09:18 CST 2016

I think if people have to reconfigure their system to engage in a
discussion then you're doing it wrong ;)

There is mention of the community team being swamped but we already have a
swift-evolution github page so why not start allowing issues there ?

The infastructure is there, its just one switch.

*James⎥Head of Trolls*

*james at supmenow.com <james at supmenow.com>⎥supmenow.com <http://supmenow.com>*

*Sup*

*Runway East *