[swift-evolution] Pull requests on Swift Evolution

Erica Sadun erica at ericasadun.com
Tue Mar 1 18:01:43 CST 2016

Today I learned how to branch to create multiple pull requests. Then I learned that if you branch off an existing pull request and simply delete a file and assume that will fix stuff, you'll be very very wrong. So, as usual, I ended up deleting my swift evolution fork, reforking, and re-building all the branches and pull requests. (Fun. Not.)

Would someone on the team please close the no-longer-valid pull requests. And if you like, I have a bunch of new fresh sparkly pull requests (182, 183, 184, 185, 186).

Also: rebasing, squashing commits, and the like can make a grown woman weep. -- E, not a git-guru