[swift-evolution] [Draft] Mixins

Антон Жилин antonyzhilin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 13:33:33 CST 2016

"Mixins" is as an extension for POP that adds the ability to mix in stored
properties. Deciding by possibilities/power:
protocol < class
[protocol, mixin] ~= class
~= means approximately equals

Classes are still more powerful in that they can be reference counted and
can form hierarchies of fully defined types. For all other purposes:
[protocol, mixin] = class

So we still have OOP and POP (class and struct), but POP gets enhanced.