[swift-evolution] [swift-evolution-announce] [Review] SE-0026 Abstract classes and methods

Vanderlei Martinelli vmartinelli at alecrim.com
Fri Feb 26 19:35:35 CST 2016

I also like modern things and I am happy with all the things that are *not*
being included in Swift as well.

I understood what you said, Lord. Sometimes I wonder who are the people
that decides what is “best” and what is “correct” and what is to be
encouraged or not, but I’ll not continue this discussion. We will have to
agree to disagree about some points.

Regards,

-Van