[swift-evolution] [Idea] ObjectiveCBridgeable

Radosław Pietruszewski radexpl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:25:44 CST 2016

Yes! I’ve had the privilege of being able to write Swift nearly ObjC-free, so I don’t feel the pain personally very often. But I’ve played with _ObjectiveCBridgeable in the past and thought it’s an awesome little hidden gem. Aside from other things, being able to use value types in Swift without compromising ObjC bridgeability is very useful, for library code in particular.

— Radek