[swift-evolution] [Discussion] Naming directives

Vanderlei Martinelli vmartinelli at alecrim.com
Thu Feb 25 14:48:38 CST 2016

Well... I think that there is nothing wrong with the current directives
*and* attribute names being lowercase (with some exceptions for attributes
when relating to Objective-C/Cocoa support).

One of the things I dislike in Java is the @Override. First the `override`
should no be an attribute, but since it is, `@override` would be much more
pleasant.

The same goes for directives that is what is being discussed here. I vote
for lowercase.

-Van