[swift-evolution] [Discussion] Enforcing Calling Super

Kyle Sherman kyledsherman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 19:27:40 CST 2016

Good call Ben! I never knew about that. Seems like maybe Apple even forgot about it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2016, at 5:14 PM, Ben Rimmington <me at benrimmington.com> wrote:

> On 23 Feb 2016, at 00:51, Kyle Sherman via swift-evolution <swift-evolution at swift.org> wrote:
>
> Here is an updated version of the proposal. If no one has any other comments. Please review and let me know, because I would like to submit it for a review after I get comments on this version.

You could mention the `objc_requires_super` attribute in your proposal.

<http://clang.llvm.org/docs/AttributeReference.html#objc-requires-super>

But I haven't found it used in Apple's frameworks.

-- Ben